– The Detail format timesheet allows for the collection of time and labor transactions using detailed In and Out times.
Hours Timesheet –
The Hours format allows employees, even salaried ones, to track totals of time worked and hours allocated to various projects or cost centers, and can track Labor Distribution up to 8 levels deep.
Dashboard – The Supervisor and Administrator Dashboards gather all important information into one view, allowing them to quickly assess what needs to be worked on. The Dashboard includes quick views of items such as Timesheet Exceptions, Payroll Approval Status, Time Off Requests and much more.
Alerts – Supervisors and managers can receive automated alerts for missing employees or approaching overtime.
– The accruals engine allows for the tracking of unlimited employee accrual balances and configuration of accrual rules such as annual grants, periodic accruals, maximum and minimum balances, end of year carryover and balance payouts.
– Exceptions can be tied to points and accumulated point totals can be tied to discipline or reward actions.
– The system tracks the details of all absences and organizes them into easy to navigate displays and reports.
– This webpage provides data collection functionality without the need to buy badges and clocks.
– The board provides a realtime view of which employees are clocked in or out.