Welcome to tomorrow’s technology today. Our platform is leading the market with new levels of speed, power, and flexibility.
- The NOVAtime data center has 24/7 video survelliance and security personnel.
- All connections are secured with 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure data is protected
- Layers of firewall and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) are deployed to controll access and protect our services from exploitation.
- All devices and systems are secured with the latest patches.
- Every data collection device is issued a unique access code and expiration date, which is used to authenticate with our service before data communication can be established.
- Random Image Authentication provides an extra level of security for user validations.
- Our service is engineered with redundancy in all significant layers, from power to hardware components.
- We connect to mutiple tier-1 backbone providers and use Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) technology to achieve great uptime for Internet connectivity.
- We use fast and reliable data recoverability with disk-to-disk multi-site backups.
- Our service is architected to work flexibly on a multi-tiered model. It is designed with intelligence to keep all user session information intact, even when changing to servers in another tier. This innovation allows NOVAtime 4000 SaaS to run in a load-balanced configuration in any tier. We have a cluster of servers in each appropriate tier, and with a hardware load balancer we achieve high performance and availability in every tier.
- NOVAtime 4000 SaaS is designed on a multi-tenant architecture; meaning customers share infrastructure and code base without separate stacks of hardware and software for each customer. This allows us to achieve fast deployment and true stability to help all customers grow.
- Our network provisioning allows us to burst all the way up to LAN speed to accommodate any increase in network traffic. Our multi-tier software architecture and cluster design allow us to add server capacity on-demand, at the precise tier, without interrupting service.
- We monitor comprehensively for utilization trending, from network bandwidth to system resources – our practice is to add capacity well before it is needed.